Notifications provide a real-time feed of what's going on in your account. When something noteworthy happens, you’ll see a red counter appear in the upper right corner of the page. Click on the bell icon to view your notifications.
When you click the bell icon, the notification drawer will expand. You can also click "See All" in the notifications drawer to see everything on a dedicated page.
There are 3 main types of notifications:
- Messages — If someone sends you a Private Message or leaves a voicemail, you’ll see a notification so you can read, listen, and reply if you like.
- You can listen to voicemails directly in the notifications feed by clicking the Play button at the right. Clicking on the notification text will take you to that person's Calls tab on their Participant page.
- To view a private message, click on the message notification and you’ll be taken to the message thread with that participant. You can reply to the private message on that page.
- Milestones and Updates — When your poll hits 10, 100, or 1,000 responses, you’ll see a notification so you don’t have to check up on each poll individually. You'll also see notifications when outbound polls and messages are sent to participants.
- Warnings & Errors — If your account is approaching its response limit, or there’s a problem with a file you uploaded, you’ll receive a notification so you can fix it or contact us for help.