Every person who has participated in your Textizen campaign is represented as a Participant. This includes people who have responded to your surveys, as well as those you have uploaded. Participants can be assigned to Groups for targeted messaging or surveying.
Every participant has his or her own Participant page, which you can access by clicking on their phone number anywhere in Textizen.
On a participant's page, you can send them a Private Message, as well as change their Subscription Status (unless they unsubscribed by keyword – more info here). You'll also find a variety of information on that participant:
- Their Name
- Their Subscription Status
- Their Poll responses
- Which Messages they have received
- Private Messages you've exchanged with them (if any)
- Calls and voicemails from the participant
- Which Groups they are a member of